- This event has passed.
Sept 1 Paddleboard Concert Tour
September 1 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$40 – $50
We’re going to head out on White Rock Lake every Thursday in September to take advantage of the Arboretum’s Concert Series.
Whether you’re brand new to SUP (Stand Up Paddleboarding) or experienced, DFW Surf will provide you with the necessary equipment AND a certified instructor.
We’ll meet at the lake, paddle out on the water, listen to some music and have a cold one, then paddle back and head over to Lake House for a night cap!
Register in advance to get the Early-bird special. Prices go up for late registrations!
- Sept 1 – Neon Circus (Brooks & Dunn Tribute)
- Sept 8 – Absolute Queen (Queen Tribute)
- Sept 15 – Derek Spence (George Strait Tribute)
- Sept 22 – Downtown Fever (Emerald City Party Ensemble)
- Sept 29 – Greggie & The Jets (Elton John Tribute)
You must register in advance. On-site registration is not available. Full policies and details available at dallassocialclub.com
***21+ only, Basic Swimming Skills Necessary, Paddleboard Weight Limit is 200 lbs***