June 16 Paddleboard Concert Tour
June 16 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm$40 – $50
We’re going to head out on White Rock Lake every Thursday to take advantage of the Arboretum’s Concert Series.
Whether you’re brand new to SUP (Stand Up Paddleboarding) or experienced, DFW Surf will provide you with the necessary equipment AND a certified instructor.
We’ll meet at the lake, paddle out on the water, listen to some music and have a cold one, then come back and head over to Lake House for a night cap!
Register in advance to get the Early-bird special. Prices go up for late registrations!
- April 21 – Slippery When Wet (Bon Jovi Tribute)
- April 28 – Turnstiles (Billy Joel Tribute)
- May 5 – Soul Sacrifice (Santana Tribute)
- May 12 – Dancing Dream (ABBA Tribute)
- May 19 – Kraig Parker (Elvis Tribute)
- May 26 – Limelight (Party Band)
- June 2 – The Windbreakers (Yacht Rock)
- June 9 – Party Machine (Party Band)
- June 16 – Willie & Family (Willie Nelson Tribute)
- June 23 – The M-80s (80s Rock)
- June 30 – Sounds of Summer (Beach Boys Tribute)
***21+ only, Basic Swimming Skills Necessary, Paddleboard Weight Limit is 200 lbs***